GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL
TERRITORY OF DELHI
ADMINISTRATIVE REFORMS DEPARTMENT
7TH LEVEL 'C' WING DELHI SECRETARIAT,
I.P. ESTATE, NEW DELHI.
With a view to improve the Filing System and Record Management in the Secretariat, it has been decided to assign this work to Sh. S.M.H. Naqvi as consultant. The consultant will be visiting the various departments in the Secretariat and impart on the spot training, as per enclosed schedule. He will undertake the following activities:-
1. On the spot training of filing system, department-wise.
2. Scrutinize files submitted by dealing hand before submission to Head of department and point out errors.
3. Get the errors rectified on the spot before submission.
4. Guidance for record management and weeding out of old record including maintenance of Assistant diary, weekly arrears statement, monthly arrears statement etc.
2. It is a good opportunity for Branch Officers and Superintendents in the Secretariat Department to get acquainted with the provisions of MOP. They should ensure that the dealing hands follow the instructions given by the consultant and process the case in accordance with the provisions of Manual of Office Procedure. It will be the personal responsibility of the Branch officer to ensure that guidance given during the course of training programme is sustained in future. They should ensure that no file in violation of provisions gets submitted to the Secretaries and above.
3. The consultant will be available for further guidance if required upto 30th May, 2003 in Room No.2405, 'B' Wing, 4th Level.
4. The departments are requested to give us a feed back about the progress made in this regard in the enclosed proforma.
Copy to :-
1. All Pr.Secretaries/ Secretaries in Delhi Secretariat,I.P. Estate,New Delhi.
2. All Branch Officers of Delhi Secretariat, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.
3. Sh. S.M.H. Naqvi, Consultant.
Last Updated Date :- 03/05/2018
Page last updated on: 26/09/2022